Thursday, February 10, 2011

Working From Home

My office has officially moved to our basement den....although I mostly sit at the kitchen bar with my laptop and work.  I now only go into the office on average of 2 days a week for a couple of hours.  I am LOVING it! This is going to be great with Carly's arrival and being able to work from home. On days I need to head into the office, my Mom, is going to babysit, which I am so GRATEFUL for!  I really didn't want to put her in a daycare right away.

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool that you get to work from home mostly. That will be great for when you get really big and uncomfortable. You wont want to go far from your bed..lol.

    So sweet of your Momma to keep Ms. Carly Kate for you.. and I am sure she wont hate loving on her grand baby at all :)

    ReplyDelete