Yep! They put me back in again after a Doc visit on Monday. They made me go straight there because they said my blood pressure was way to high....but I showed them over the next 24 hours that BEDREST does help me & I got to come HOME! My Doc is starting to think it is me coming into the office, so I have to dialog my bp's at home for them. Also, my protein is still normal but they are going with preeclampsia. I know the Doc's are looking out for mine and Carly's best interest, but I still question the diagnosis. Anyway, they are back to saying they will induce between 36-37 weeks, preferably 37. It's just going to be a wait and see thing. As long as Carly and I are both doing well, it will be 37 or if my condition DRASTICALLY changes for better, they will wait longer. It's amazing to think she could possibly be here in 2 weeks. I just want her to be healthy & have some meat on her bones, so the longer she can stay in the better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sure that is no fun running back and forth from the hospital. Take care of yourself & hopefully next time you will bring home a bundle of joy!
ReplyDeletevisit my video blog
ReplyDeletehttp://megamusicyears80.blogspot.com/