I went to my 32 week check up today and they've put me on bed rest for the weekend. My blood pressure is high, so they want me to take it easy. No back sleeping, just side sleeping. They are concerned that I could either A) be developing preeclampsia or B) hypertension. Praying it's neither, but the hypertension is much easier to manage. Carly is doing great though! She's measuring just right and her heartbeat is strong and she's moving around like crazy. Doc said she probably weighs about 4.5 pounds. I go back on Monday to the Doctor to get results of my blood and 24 hour urine test. So, if you need me, I'll be home, probably bored to death, but well rested at least;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praying for it to be neither and that you'll be back to normal soon! Take it easy and enjoy the rest...you will miss it when little Carly gets here;o)
ReplyDelete