Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some of my new favorite things

Josh got me some perfume for Valentines Day, DKNY Be Delicous, it's FAB, just wish I could smell it right now.

Sprite Zero(LOVE IT) & Water are taking the place of my Light Cranraspberry addiction.

Special K Multi-Grain Crackers, only 90 calories in 17 crackers.

Special K Fruit & Yogurt Cereal, I seriously thought about having it for dinner.

Special K Protein Bars, almost taste like a candy bar. WOW, that is some kinda advertisement for Special K.

Yoplait Light Yogurt, it really does taste better than the Food Lion brand.

Zicam, I know this cold could be much worse than it is....my ears are popping so I know I'm getting better.

Bare Minerals Make Up, I seriously couldn't leave the house without it on!

Better Homes and Gardens Magazine, whenever they actually mail them to me:(

Even though I'm not Oprah at Christmas, just thought I could share.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya on the yogurt! I'll have to try the Special K stuff. Better Homes and Gardens... I've been waiting on my free subscription for 2 months. We'll see what happens with that one - I'm a big fan of Family Circle. I'm a nerd.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete