1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope. My middle name used to be Kimberly and I think my mom got that from a soap opera she watched.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
When Obama was elected.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Cursive...yes
Printing..no
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No, hopefully someday though.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Heck yes!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Sometimes
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Um, prolly not, too much of a weeny.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Special K Fruit & Yogurt
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Baskin Robbins Mocha Blast
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their smile:) I like when people smile
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My teeth, they aren't as straight as they should be since I had braces when I was a teenager.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Grandpa Gentry and my Grandma Jester
18. Do YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
My dad calls me Naisy, other people call me NayNay
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black dress pants and black heels
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My cats cleaning themselves.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
OCEAN BLUE
23. FAVORITE SMELL?
Woods, Abercrombie & Fitch cologne, too bad they don't make it anymore, Josh wears it on special occassions to perserve what he has left.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Dustin
25. FAVORITE FLOWER
Hydrangea
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
If I had to pick one, I would say baseball, although I really don't get into sports.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown
28. EYE COLOR?
Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
SHRIMP
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Fireproof
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Off White
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses from Josh and Hugs from everyone else
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate cake
37. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Taco Loco
38. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?
7
39. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
Home Sweet Home
40. HOW MANY JOBS HAVE YOU HAD?
5
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Americas Funniest Videos
42. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE THIS?
In a Coldwell Banker class, then out to eat lunch with my buddy Melanie at work.
43. DOGS OR CATS?
Both. I have 2 cats, but Josh and I have been talking about getting a dog.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Destin, FL
45. DREAM VACATION?
Hawaii, and yes, it is a dream, because I'm scared of flying!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Winston-Salem, NC
47. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON?
Good Morning Person
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Through a mutual friend. I had talked to him on the phone before, but it wasn't til I met him that I really wanted to know more about him:) Handsome Devil, he is!
49. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
FULL
50. IF YOU COULD WISH FOR 3 THINGS WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Have a baby
Win a 250 million lottery
Laser hair removal, so I would never have to shaveor wax again!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment