So tired of the rain! I didn't know our yard was so filled with mud til we got a dog! The sun IS coming out tomorrow right??? I'm HOPING I am not jinxing myself by talking about this. But Mr. PeePee(Oakley) can hold it in his kennel over night AND 3-4 hours when we are not at home in his kennel, but when he is in the house with us he wants to go out every 15-30 minutes or he will pee in the floor(he prefers our new carpet in the den). Even after 5 minutes today he went and he had just been outside. So he is now on a leash in the house, no more wandering for Oakley and he's got plenty of toys to occupy him! I don't know what is up with this, but if anyone has suggestions, I'm all ears! Could it be the cats? On the other hand, he knows sit but he is learning down & here and doing really well.
In real estate news today, my clients offer bombed! I got a call for a listing, YES, I thought...but wait, he only wanted to overprice it by $150,000!!!
Update**Leash didn't work, I jinxed myself!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohhh, the wonderful little darlings. Puppies are so much work, but so worth it in the end;o) I have a feeling you guys will have it down to a science soon! It's great keepin up with the little guy through your blog.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm SICK of the rain too!
just a thought. Don't leave water out for him all the time. And don't let him have any after like 7pm. and are you taking him outside as soon as he gets out of his kennel? It might just take him awhile getting used to a new place. especially if he wasn't an inside dog before! it will get better :-) you only want to kill them for the first few weeks. I'm gonna say it took jasper 6 weeks to finally get it right. Good luck!!
ReplyDelete