Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mommy Chronicles: Day 7

Happy Sunday!

We have been sleeping ALOT better(I'm knocking on wood, not to jinx it) the past few nights!  I wake up feeling rested instead of exhausted.  Our plan was to go to Sunday School and the Soma Service this morning, but that didn't happen.  Daddy was up ALL night at work and needed to come home and take a nap.  I needed his support in taking you to church and putting you in the nursery for the first time.  Yes, that's a BIG step for me.  You have been so healthy and I'm just afraid of throwing you in the mix with other kiddos in fear of catching something and I just don't like leaving you to be quite frank about it;).

Today we are going to see a friend of mine, at her housewarming party! I helped her to buy her townhome a few months ago, so it's going to be nice to go back and visit and see what all she has done with the place. 

This evening will be family time.  Looks like it is going to be a busy work week coming up.  Real estate has it's ups and downs, best way to explain is like a roller coaster!  It can be SUPER crazy busy, then there can be NOTHING going on. 

2 comments:

  1. loved reading your day in the life :o) so cute! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekly chronicle was a great way to record even regular life for Carly to read someday. I'm sure it will mean a lot to both of you! And it wasn't mundane, I enjoyed reading about y'alls week:) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete