Monday, March 7, 2011

36 Weeks & A Blogging Break

Pregnancy Highlights:

Size of baby: About the size of a crenshaw melon. She probably weighs about 6 lbs.
Total Weight Gain: 23 pounds.

Clothes: Mostly my comfy clothes/pjs since I'm on bedrest.
Gender: It's a Girl!!! Carly Kate

Movement: She's moving around, but running out of room! She gets the hiccups alot!
Sleep: I wake up alot to switch sides, laying in the bed has made me sore.

Cravings: Sometimes I'm starving & other times no appetite.
Symptoms: Indigestion & Hot Flashes.

What I miss: Club sandwiches!!!
Best Moment this week: Almost time! I've already dilated some:) We are ready!

I really haven't had that much to blog about since I am on bedrest and that is ALL I do.  I watch tv and have been reading Twilight.  We have been SO BLESSED with visitors and people bringing DELICOUS meals.  My Mom has been my Molly Maid and made it so much easier for me to let things go!  My mother in love has been a personal shopper going out and getting the rest of the things we needed for Carly.  Everyone has been great and we are soooo GRATEFUL!!!  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment