Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pregnant Ramblings

Why is it no one shares with you the aches & pains of pregnancy?  I knew things would change, but just didn't know how much:) I woke up this morning with an aching back and belly, fortunately I had a Doctors appointment today, so I got to ask about it.  I'm on take it easy orders from the Doc til this eases.  Hopefully, it's just muscles and ligaments stretching.  I was going to start my walking routine today(HEY,better late than never), but that is on hold as well.  Good news is, I can take Zantac for this rechid heartburn/indigestion that woke me up at 4AM the other morning and wouldn't let me go back to sleep....I'm sure Carly will have a ton of hair!  My next Dr. appointment is the glucose test, sounds like tons of fun! NOT!!! I'm sure I will forget about all this once she is here....the all day sickness I had for the first 3 months is even a distant memory now!  I met my favorite cousin in Statesville Tuesday evening for some REALLY cute hand me downs from her little girl!  OH MY GOODNESS HOW CUTE LITTLE GIRLS STUFF IS!!!  Carly has a nice little wardrobe started already.  I can't wait to put her room together and show you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment