Yep, the nesting has started. I'm making lists! In time, everything will perfectly be in it's place & must be cleaned. I'm not completely bonkers yet....I have 4 months:)
Carly's bedding(I must say it's ADORABLE) and crib are here and the rest of her nursery furniture has been ordered.
I'm addicted to Etsy.com! Have ya'll seen all the cute stuff on there? Tooooo cute!
My nesting started in Josh's chester drawers yesterday and he hasn't missed a thing yet!
No real Christmas tree this year, just putting up the 2 fake ones. I'm keeping it simple!
My Christmas shopping is done...for the most part! Aren't you jealous?! NO CLUE what to get my hubs! Men are so hard to buy for!
My brother and I have kept this tradition for years and I love it. He buys my Dad gifts and I buy my Mom's:) It works out well!
I made a Honey Do List for Josh a month ago and 3 out of the 7 things have been done, I think he's lost momentum and after talking to his buddies, he thinks it's nagging that I made a list(AS IF). Do they not know he is dealing with an OCD pregnant woman???
Yes, I am OCD, EVERYTHING has it's place, but if you saw my house now, you wouldn't think so......I don't have the energy like I used too. I do have to give Josh a shout out, cause he vacuums for me now & he's the BEST VACUUMER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!
I believe in January, I am going to start Spring Cleaning this house, like you have never seen:) From top to bottom!
Looking forward to a Thanksgiving get together on my Mom's side of the family tomorrow. It's been way too long since I have seen some of them.
Oakley smells like Fritos! We can bathe him and 2 days later, he's back to smelling like Fritos! If I spray him with doggy cologne he gets sour with me and acts scared of me:( He is one spoiled dog and just the cutest thing you have seen in the mornings when he cuddles with me in bed.
Pebbles peed on me. Yes, about a month ago, I popped her bottom(cats don't take to scolding very well) for messing with my new bathroom rugs! So she peed on me(well the blanket) in the middle of the night. Guess that means I better be extra nice to her from now on cause she hasn't done it since.
I'm keeping a BIG SECRET! I'll let you in on it, in about a week and a half!:) How about that.....leaving you with a cliff hanger:)
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Thank you Lord for all your blessings and answered prayers this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment