Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30

Today is the BIG 30th BIRTHDAY! I can't believe I am out of my 20's now, it's a little sad. I won't be depressed over this though:) I have so much to be thankful for.

Took the day off of work. Slept late! Josh took me to a pancake breakfast at Battle Branch. Spent the day being lazy with the Love of my Life! Had a nap. Then to what I thought was going to be dinner with family and friends at Kanpai. WRONG!!! Josh had planned a Surprise Party for me at his Mom and Dad's. How did he get to be so sneaky??? I HAD NO IDEA & usually NO ONE can get past me on things like that! I must be losing my touch! Had a great time eating BBQ and CAKE! Couldn't have asked for a better day! I am very blessed!
 We are missing Robin & PawPaw in this pic!
TOTALLY SURPRISED! 
 My beautimous cake from Ketchie Creek
 30!
Steve looks crushed!