Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Faith

I AM PREGNANT! 

The morning of Friday, August 6th, I woke up and waited for Josh to get home from work.  I had patiently waited for days, buying a pregnancy test earlier in the week, to take the test when we could be together.  We prayed together and off I went to take the test.  I called Josh in the bathroom and 2 lines it was.....we are pregnant! Excitement & tons of emotions!  We immediately called our parents to tell them the news so they could start praying for this little blessing!

I went to the Doctor a week ago.  Everything looks good, even heard the heartbeat.  Baby Burgess is due April 4th.  God is able to do immeasurably more than all we can ask or imagine. Eph 3:20  We are overjoyed at God’s blessings. I have been so sick, it's all the time, but even in my sickness – I thank Him. I am so thankful that God is entrusting us with a child.

1 comment: