Friday, February 19, 2010

A very sad day

Beto is in kitty heaven now.  We made the extremely hard decision this morning to put him to sleep.  He wasn't having a good quality of life and there was no helping him, the vet and we had done everything we could do.  I will miss him greatly and right now my heart just breaks.  I'd had the little booger for 9 years!  He's been with me through a lot.  He was such a cuddly cat too.  I know that Pebbles will miss buddying with you too.  I love you always Beto and may you rest in peace:)
So handsome!
His favorite spot
Friends

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry love, I know your heart is pretty broken.. it's always hard to lose a pet, they are like family :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sorry. Those little guys just wiggle into your heart and make themselves at home, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for you. it's so hard to part with a pet that's been with you for so long. i agree with Mom -- kitty heaven is rejoicing!

    ReplyDelete