Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just Some Catching Up

It has been one busy week! Hoping & praying for contracts on buyers and listings:)! I just know that May is going to be a good month. It's got to be better than the last day of April.....

That was a veterinarian day. Took Oakley to High Point to the vet, where they told me Oops, he didn't need to come in, he's had all his shots, it was a mistake(after I drove 30 min to get there). Anyhow, not so little boy now, he weighs 40 lbs. It's getting to where it is tough putting him in my lap.

Miss Pebbles went to the vet because she has a bladder infection. It's ridiculous that it cost an animal more to go to the vet than a person without insurance to go to the doctor!!! She's my sweet girl and has been getting lots of extra attention from me and her daddy. Josh may not tell them that he loves them(the cats), but I know he does:)

Planted flowers finally yesterday, this is my favorite time of the year, to see everything bloom, it's so colorful! Makes me happy!

We need rain, pollen used to never bother me, it does now:(

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I need to see my nephew Oakley. He's growing up too fast :o)

    Had a blast with you today! I love you and wish we could spend more time together!!

    ReplyDelete