After all the birthdays and the Easter holiday feasts, I feel like a big bloated cow! I gained 3 lbs.(over 1 weekend) For the past few weeks I haven't been able to lose anymore than the 13 lbs. I didn't workout all weekend because we were so busy running around. It was so hard to find the motivation to get on the treadmill today but I did it! I'm having chocolate and peanut butter withdrawals!!! My sweet husband got me a Reester bunny:) Anyone have any ideas how to get over the diet slump?
I think I could've slept all day today....so tired!!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
no advice.. just get on the wagon again... but if you're craving something, I'd probably go ahead and eat a LITTLE bite. I tend to overeat when I'm trying to avoid a particular food - if I go ahead and have a small bit, it satisfies and the craving is gone.
ReplyDelete